The Skincare Center & Spa at Tamarac
More ways to feel beautiful.
Monday-Tuesday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Thursday-Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
New Client Forms
Contact our team to schedule your appointment. We will be happy to assist you and offer suggestions on the services that best fit your needs. Schedule in advance to ensure an appointment time. Call 231.924.7800.
If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, provide at least 24 hours advance notice. Group bookings or parties require a 72-hour cancellation. Failure to cancel or arrive for your appointment will result in a full charge of the booked service.
Arrive 15 minutes prior to your service. Relax while you fill out a brief form. Arriving late will result in loss of treatment time. Turn off cell phones and electronic devices while visiting the Spa. Tipping is not allowed.
All major credit cards, checks and cash are accepted. Gift cards can be purchased for any amount.
We love children and offer our child watch services (The Tree House) for your convenience. Child watch services are FREE to clients. For hours and information call 231.924.1785.
We are not responsible for personal articles. Please leave all valuables at home.
Spa Menu & Retail Offerings at Tamarac
Browse our services at the Spa at Tamarac and also learn more about our retail offerings.
Laser/Broadband Light Treatments
- Hair Removal
- Skin Rejuvenation: Get rid of age spots, sun damage, freckles, redness, skin tag removal and controls acne
- Forever Young BBL™: Improve signs of aging and skin damage for a younger, smoother and more radiant complexion
- SkinTyte™: A noninvasive treatment for skin laxity and sagging on area where firmness is desired
- Wrinkle-smoothing Cosmetics
- Derma Fillers
- Organic Peels
- Turmeric Treatment
- Prenatal and postnatal
- Add Ons
- Organic Peel
- Add Ons
- Under Arm
- Full Face
- Initial consultation and treatment: $90
- Follow-up treatment: $65
Spa Retail Offerings
Glytone was “born” in the United States in 1943 when two pharmacists were seeking a new product formulation to produce younger, healthier-looking skin; they then created glycolic acid skin-care products.
Purchased by the Pierre Fabre Group, the original Glytone formulations have been supplemented with the expertise of the Pierre Fabre company, and Glytone today includes 11 different skin-care systems, exclusive to physicians, that provide targeted solutions for skin health through the combination of in-office procedures and at-home treatments.
EMINENCE®This is the first and only certified organic skin and body care regimen from Hungary.
- Biodynamic ingredients
- Clinically tested
- Free of parabens and harsh chemicals
FARMHOUSE FRESH® Organic & natural skincare, grown fresh daily & served farm-to-table style. Items make great gifts!
- Bath Bombs
- Lip Treatments
- & more!
June 2023 Spa Special
Get a FREE 30-minute relaxation massage*
with the purchase of a 60-minute relaxation massage!
*the 30 minute relaxation massage must be used within 30 days of purchase.
Medical Aesthetic Services
The Skincare Center & Spa at Tamarac offers a wide variety of Medical Aesthetics Services including Microdermabrasion and more services. Please contact the Spa to inquire about pricing and other information.
At The Skincare Center & Spa at Tamarac, our professionals offer you a free skin analysis and education session. Our focus ensures you are educated about your skin and all the beneficial treatments and products available, and that you are given realistic expectations.
What We Treat
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Sun damage
- Acne and acne scars
- Enlarged pores
- Sagging skin
- Crows’ feet
- Unwanted hair (face and body)
How We Treat Face & Body
- Photo rejuvenation
- Skin firming
- Professional organic peels
- Micro-needle therapy
- Laser and waxing for hair removal
- Injectable filler treatments
- Professional skin care products
Medical Aesthetic Treatments at Tamarac
This laser light beam gradually reduces:
- Rosacea (facial redness)
- Sun spots, age spots
LASER HAIR REDUCTION
You will be amazed by this safe and effective way to reduce unwanted body and facial hair.
FOREVER BARE BBL
It’s a new, pulsing laser light which delivers photothermal energy to hair follicles, causing them to not only disappear, but to stop producing hair altogether.
- Any area of the body can be treated
- Treatments are comfortable and safe
- Most areas require 3 to 5 treatments applied in 4 to 6-week intervals
- Procedure: a clear gel applied to the skin, then BBL energy is delivered with a cooled applicator
FOREVER YOUNG BBL™
Without surgery and with just two to three treatments per year, Forever Young BBL™ can help delay or prevent signs of aging.
Treatments help improve:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin laxity
Wrinkle filler stimulates the production of collagen that is lost due to aging. Its long lasting results provide a youthful, natural look that will keep you smiling.
- Stimulates your body’s natural collagen production
- Instantly reduces wrinkles
- Produces results that may last a year or more in most patients
- Enhances patient comfort (FDA approved for mixing with Lidocaine)
For an appointment or to receive more information about this service call 231.924.7800.
Reduce or eliminate wrinkles without surgery, sedation or anesthetic. Observe how creases in the forehead and frown lines fade, while the look of crow’s feet around eyes is minimized. Improvement appears within days and results (which may vary) last up to three months.
This process exfoliates the skin by scrubbing it with
micro-crystals. Microdermabrasion enhances the skin by:
- Minimizing ﬁne lines and wrinkles
- Lightens hyper pigmentation
- Softening superﬁcial acne scarring
- Cleans large pores
The Spa at Tamarac is the area’s only medical spa with the most advanced laser and skin rejuvenation systems.
This advanced, 3-D technology provides an assessment of:
- Brown spots
- Red areas
The best part? The Visia consultation is free!
Physician Grade Peels
The Glytone® skin rejuvenation system is exclusively approved by physicians. A customized, “step-up” program increases levels of free glycolic acid to combat skin aging.
Our physician-approved Salicylic peel is beneﬁcial for those with oily or blemish-prone skin. Also available is our complete acne kit to keep blemishes controlled between visits.
SkinPen™ Microtherapy Treatment
SkinPen™ microtherapy treatment stimulates the skin’s natural collagen production, which can result in healthy, younger-looking skin.
- Acne and other scars
- Stretch marks
- Lax skin
- Large pores
- Procedure takes 45 to 60 minutes
- Treatment is individualized and settings are adjusted to make the treatment comfortable for most patients
- Skin will be red after the treatment and flushed in appearance
- Your skin may also experience tightness and mild sensitivity to the touch on treated areas; this will diminish within 24 to 48 hours following treatment
- You will likely notice healthier looking skin immediately, and the natural repair process will continue over the course of a few weeks
- Additional treatments will be four weeks apart, but for patients with more severe skin issues, additional sessions may be recommended. Typically, we recommend a series of 3 treatments.
Acupuncture can enhance immunity, support physical and emotional health, and improve overall function and well being.
Acupuncture is part of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) and has been practiced in the East for thousands of years. Acupuncture is considered to be part of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM). In the philosophy of TCM, health is achieved when the body is in a balanced state. Acupuncture promotes natural healing by maintaining the flow of chi (pronounced chee), the body’s vital energy.
The most common form of acupuncture involves penetrating the body with fine needles at key points along energy channels, called “meridians.” The 14 major meridians are believed to be linked to organs and body systems, which transfer the flow of chi. Acupuncture influences the flow of chi and therefore good health through the use of solid, metallic filaments manipulated by hand or with electrical stimulation.
The Intention of Acupuncture
- Relief from pain
- Influence on the body’s natural healing ability
- Balance and integration of body functions and systems
- Research is emerging on the benefits and outcomes of acupuncture use.
- The FDA regulates the manufacturing of filaments used by licensed acupuncture practitioners.
- National acupuncture organizations provide credentials to practitioners of acupuncture.
- Acupuncture is most commonly an out-of-pocket health care expense. Check your individual coverage plan for reimbursement potential.
Talk openly to your healthcare provider about your desire to receive and participate in acupuncture.