Defy The Effects of Gravity with AlterG
Leading-edge rehab and training equipment using NASA Differential Air Pressure technology. The Anti-Gravity Treadmill TM technology empowers people to move in new ways and without pain – to recover mobility, improve wellness and enhance physical performance.
- Post rehabilitation patients
- De-conditioned individuals
- Those challenged with a chronic condition
Get your FREE trial run today!
|Trial run||$0||$0||Includes quick-start|
|Monthly membership||$30||$100||Includes 3 sessions per week|
|Premium membership||$15||NA||Includes 4 sessions per month|
- Sessions are booked for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Member must call to schedule.
- At the time of scheduling, you must choose 30-60 minutes.
- Set up a time with one of our fitness experts to orientate you on the AlterG.
- Get a free session after your trial run.
Quick start orientation
- All AlterG users must go through a quick-start orientation on the AlterG before they can book sessions.
More Information about AlterG
RECOVER SOONER AND TRAIN SMARTER FOR PEAK PERFORMANCE
- Increased training volume with less injury risk.
- Supports normal gait mechanics and avoids development of compensatory strategies – unlike body weight support alternatives such as hydrotherapy.
“By reducing effective body weight using the AlterG, my athletes can increase their training volume as high as 25%, without increased risk of injury…for competing at the highest levels ever.”
— ALBERTO SALAZAR, DIRECTOR | MARATHON RUNNER & OLYMPIC COACH
Weight Loss Benefits
GIVES YOU THE ABILITY TO EXPERIENCE WHAT YOUR HEALTHIER SELF WOULD FEEL LIKE.
- Reduces the barrier to exercise for deconditioned, obese, or otherwise impaired patients.
- Enables gradual progression of training to set up for long-term fitness success.
- Allows you to increase exercise volume while minimizing stress-related workload.
EFFECTIVE FUNCTIONAL TRAINING TO INCREASE MOBILITY, BUILD STRENGTH AND ENDURANCE, AND REDUCE IMPACT INJURY – ALL WHILE CRITICALLY DECREASING FALL RISK AND MAINTAINING QUALITY OF LIFE.
- Innovative system supports normal biomechanics – unlike conventional alternatives such as hydrotherapy and harnesses
- Reduces the barrier to exercise for deconditioned, anxious, or high fall-risk seniors.
- Enables gradual progression of training to set you up for long-term fitness success.
- Uses air pressure to gently unweight you from 100% to as low as 20% of body weight in precise 1% increments for low-impact, pain free movement.
ORTHO AND NEURO PATIENTS
OTHER CHRONIC CONDITIONS