Start your wellness journey today.
At Tamarac we offer month-to-month memberships. There are no long-term contracts.
Member Type and Contract-Free Monthly Dues
• Primary member (account holder): $56 per month
• Secondary (spouse): $43 per month
• Dependent member (child under 18): $23 per month
For more information about membership, please call 231.924.1788 to speak with our membership enrollment coordinators.
We offer special pricing for corporate partners and Spectrum Health employees.
Explore the Membership Options at Tamarac
Enhance your membership. For only $15 more per month, you can enjoy a premium benefit customized just for you! Choose from five monthly options:
- Swim Lessons: Two 30-minute or four 15-minutes private swim lessons a month
- Café: Six smoothies or lattes every month
- Personal Training: Two 30-minute personal training sessions every month
- Spa: One 15-minute chair massage every month
- Running Coaching: Two 30-minute running coach sessions every month
*12-month obligation applies for premium membership options. Month to month membership still available. Separate terms, conditions and limits for premium membership options apply. Details outlined in the Tamarac Rules & Regulations handbook and in each department.
- Class pass: 5 classes for $25
- Day: $10
- 1-week: $30
- 4-week: $70
- 3-month: $200
- 4-month: $255
- 4-month high school student pass: $150 with valid student ID
For more information about Tamarac’s short-term membership options, please call 231.924.1788.
Silver & Fit®
Tamarac is an participating Silver&Fit® fitness facility. Health plans offer the Silver&Fit program to eligible Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement beneficiaries and group retirees. As a Silver&Fit member, you’ll be able to exercise in a safe environment, meet new friends and be more social. Call your health benefit plan or stop by Tamarac to check your eligibility.
The Silver&Fit program is provided by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc., (ASH Fitness), a subsidiary of American Specialty health Incorporated (ASH). All programs and services are not available in all areas. Silver&Fit is a federally registered trademark of ASH and used with permission herein.
A Military Pass is free to active duty military personnel who are on leave for up to two weeks. Call us at 231.924.1788 to learn more.
All United States armed services veterans receive about 15% off on a standard membership. Call 231.924.1788 for more information, and thank you for your service!
Financial assistance is available for those unable to pay for their membership and desire a healthy, active lifestyle. Members granted financial assistance will be responsible for a minimum monthly payment set by the financial assistance review committee. In addition, program members must complete the following to remain eligible for continued financial assistance:
- Attend an enrollment meeting
- Schedule an initial appointment with a fitness specialist
- Maintain a minimum of six visits a month
- Undergo a six-month evaluation with a fitness specialist
Financial assistance applications are reviewed four times a year. For more information on Tamarac’s financial assistance policy and for an application, please review the following documents or call 231.924.3073.
Active & Fit®
Tamarac is an participating Active&Fit® fitness facility. Call your health benefit plan or stop by Tamarac to check your eligibility.