Introducing AlterG training at Tamarac
Leading-edge rehab and training equipment using NASA Differential Air Pressure technology. The Anti-Gravity Treadmill TM technology empowers people to move in new ways and without pain – to recover mobility, improve wellness, and enhance physical performance.
- Post rehabilitation patients
- De-conditioned individuals
- Those challenged with a chronic condition
Recover sooner and train smarter for peak performance
- Increased training volume with less injury risk.
- Supports normal gait mechanics and avoids development of compensatory strategies – unlike body weight support alternatives such as hydrotherapy.
“By reducing effective body weight using the AlterG, my athletes can increase their training volume as high as 25%, without increased risk of injury…for competing at the highest levels ever.”
— ALBERTO SALAZAR, DIRECTOR | MARATHON RUNNER & OLYMPIC COACH
Effective functional training to increase mobility, build strength and endurance, and reduce impact injury – all while critically decreasing fall risk and maintaining quality of life.
- Innovative system supports normal biomechanics – unlike conventional alternatives such as hydrotherapy and harnesses
- Reduces the barrier to exercise for deconditioned, anxious, or high fall-risk seniors.
- Enables gradual progression of training to set you up for long-term fitness success.
- Uses air pressure to gently unweight you from 100% to as low as 20% of body weight in precise 1% increments for low-impact, pain free movement.
The AlterG is available to book 15 minutes after open and up to 15mins before close of Tamarac’s operating hours.
To schedule call, 231.924.1600.
Gives you the ability to experience what your healthier self would feel like.
- Reduces the barrier to exercise for deconditioned, obese, or otherwise impaired patients.
- Enables gradual progression of training to set up for long-term fitness success.
- Allows you to increase exercise volume while minimizing stress-related workload.