At The Skincare Center & Spa at Tamarac, our professionals offer you a free skin analysis and education session. Our focus ensures you are educated about your skin and all the beneficial treatments and products available, and that you are given realistic expectations. This appointment takes approximately 30 minutes. You will be equipped with the necessary information and tools to help you decide how to achieve your desired skin care results:
- A history of our clinic and team
- A quick session on skin anatomy
- A photo imaging session with our new system
- Eight individual scores comparing your skin with a database of over 4.5 million people
- A customized plan for treatment and home care
What We Treat
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Sun damage
- Acne and acne scars
- Enlarged pores
- Sagging skin
- Crows’ feet
- Unwanted hair (face and body)
- Skin tags
How We Treat Face and Body
- Photo rejuvenation with our new, technologically advanced laser
- Skin firming
- Professional chemical peels
- Micro-needle therapy
- Laser and waxing for hair removal
- Laser acne therapy
- Injectable filler treatments
- Professional skin care products
Medical Esthetic Treatments at The Skincare Center & Spa
- Cosmetic Laser
- Physician Grade Peels
- SkinPen™ Microtherapy Treatment
This laser light beam gradually reduces:
- Rosacea (facial redness)
- Sun spots, age spots
Laser Acne Treatments
The use of laser light to activate your body’s natural acne-ﬁghting defenses will also reduce the severity of current and future breakouts.
Laser Hair Reduction
You will be amazed by this safe and effective way to reduce unwanted body and facial hair.
Forever Bare BBL
It’s a new, pulsing laser light which delivers photothermal energy to hair follicles, causing them to not only disappear, but to stop producing hair altogether.
- Any area of the body can be treated
- Treatments are comfortable and safe
- Most areas require 3 to 5 treatments applied in 4 to 6-week intervals
- Procedure: a clear gel applied to the skin, then BBL energy is delivered with a cooled applicator
Forever Young BBL™
Without surgery and with just two to three treatments per year, Forever Young BBL™ can help delay or prevent signs of aging.
Treatments help improve:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin laxity
This process exfoliates the skin by scrubbing it with
micro-crystals. Microdermabrasion enhances the skin by:
- Minimizing ﬁne lines and wrinkles
- Lightens hyper pigmentation
- Softening superﬁcial acne scarring
Reduce or eliminate wrinkles without surgery, sedation or anesthetic. Observe how creases in the forehead and frown lines fade, while the look of crow’s feet around eyes is minimized. Improvement appears within days and results (which may vary) last up to three months.
JUVÉDERM wrinkle filler stimulates the production of collagen that is lost due to aging. Its long lasting results provide a youthful, natural look that will keep you smiling. JUVÉDERM:
- Stimulates your body’s natural collagen production
- Instantly reduces wrinkles
- Produces results that may last a year or more in most patients
- Enhances patient comfort (FDA approved for mixing with Lidocaine)
For an appointment or to receive more information about this service call 231.924.7800.
The Glytone® skin rejuvenation system is exclusively approved by physicians. A customized, “step-up” program increases levels of free glycolic acid to combat skin aging.
Our physician-approved Salicylic peel is beneﬁcial for those with oily or blemish-prone skin. Also available is our complete acne kit to keep blemishes controlled between visits.
SkinPen™ microtherapy treatment stimulates the skin’s natural collagen production, which can result in healthy, younger-looking skin.
- Acne and other scars
- Stretch marks
- Lax skin
- Large pores
- Procedure takes 45 to 60 minutes
- Treatment is individualized and settings are adjusted to make the treatment comfortable for most patients
- Skin will be red after the treatment and flushed in appearance
- Your skin may also experience tightness and mild sensitivity to the touch on treated areas; this will diminish within 24 to 48 hours following treatment
- You will likely notice healthier looking skin immediately, and the natural repair process will continue over the course of a few weeks
- Typically, additional treatments will be four weeks apart, but for patients with more severe skin issues, additional sessions may be recommended
For more information or to schedule your SkinPen™ microtherapy treatment, call 231.924.7800.
Acupuncture can enhance immunity, support physical and emotional health, and improve overall function and well being.