Nanci LazarowitzRead more
As Tadpoles, children will begin to develop positive water attitudes, good swimming habits and safe practices in and around the water.
Tadpoles will work on the following skills:
- Entering the water independently and safely using the ladder, steps and sides
- Blowing bubbles
- Opening eyes under water and retrieving objects
- Rolling from front to back and back to front
- Floating on back for five seconds
- Gliding on their front and back and recovering to a vertical position
- And more!