Momentum- Medical Fitness at Tamarac
If you need help managing a medical condition, Momentum, our medically based fitness program, is for you. We offer specialized fitness programs for the following:
- Chronic pain
- Cardiac and pulmonary
- Parkinson’s disease
- Pregnancy and postpartum
- Tobacco secession
- Weight management
Momentum includes two phases:
Jump Start: First twelve weeks:
- Assessments: Must attend before individual and supervised sessions start
- Health History
- Current general well-being, physical activity and pain assessments
- Long and short-term goal setting
- Biometrics such as; blood pressure, body composition
- Fitness testing
- 2- one on one session with fitness specialist to go through your fitness plan*
- 2-supervised sessions with fitness specialist per week**
- Unlimited access to Tamarac
Next Steps, twelve weeks and beyond:
- Waived enrollment fee to become a member after completion of the Jump Start session.
- Month to month membership fee at a special rate of $45, with completion of the Jump Start sessions.***
- One year of quarterly assessments with fitness specialist to go through goal setting and measurements.****
- Continued support after first year, with assessments with fitness specialist every six months.
- Receive a monthly fitness and activity newsletter
- Follow up calls quarterly from the Fitness Specialist during the first year
Tamarac’s medical fitness programs cost $99 and financial assistance is available.
We are here to assist you in your journey, should you have any questions or concerns please contact Faye Fisher at 231.924.0528.