jane iredale® Cosmetics
Introducing jane iredale. A line of mineral cosmetics that support healthy skin. Shop the jane iredale line at The Skincare Center & Spa at Tamarac or call for a make-up consultation. Known as the “skin care makeup” the jane iredale line is so safe and beneficial to use that it is recommended by plastic surgeons and dermatologists throughout the world. jane iredale skin care makeup combines the most up-to-date colors with skin-care benefits that conventional makeups can only envy:
- Does not block pores.
- Provides virtually no allergy risk.
- Products taht are sensitivity tested.
- Provides broad-spectrum UVB and UVA protection – up to SPF 30. UVA .
- Helps calm and soothe irritated skin.
- Is water resistant (rated by an FDA- approved lab).
- Covers conditions such as acne, rosacea and redness following treatments like peels or laser.
- Contains no talc or parabens.
- Is composed of inert minerals that cannot support bacteria.
- Is not tested on animals.
jane iredale’s line is a highly sophisticated blend of minerals and pigments that are micro-pulverized, using proprietary technology and processes to form microscopic flat particles. These particles overlap each other on the skin to form a filter that allows the skin to breathe and function normally while still protecting it from air-borne pollutants. The staying power of the minerals is so great that the makeup rarely needs a touch-up during the day. Because these silky-feeling powders are water resistant, they won’t crease or smear, even during the most strenuous exercise.
These state-of-the-art minerals are available in so many shades that there’s one for every complexion no matter what the ethnicity.
- Make-up application and skin care lesson $40.
($20 toward purchase of any jane iredale product)
- Special occasion make-up application $40. Take the time to learn how to apply your makeup for any special occasion. $20 toward your purchase of any jane iredale product.