Tamarac believes all children deserve a safe and healthy environment.
Child watch is designed for children between the ages of six weeks and 12 years whose parents are in the facility. Tree House may be used for up to two and half hours. If you have any questions, please contact us at 231.924.1785.
NEW! The Tree House is now included in your Tamarac membership. Members may check children into the Tree House one time per day for free. Additional check-ins on the same day will be charged $4 per child.
Punch Card: 30 visits for $60 (expires 18 months after purchase)
Infant Policy: If you have a baby under 18 months, a reservation is require before dropping your child off. Infant reservations may be made up to seven days in advance.
Sick Policy: For the safety of our families, children with any of the following conditions may not stay at the Tree House:
- Fever within the past 24 hours
- Diarrhea within the past 24 hours
- Began medication within the past 24 hours
- Open sores
- Discoloring of runny nose, which is a sign of infection (with the exception of allergies)
- Abnormal fatigue or irritability
- If your child does not go to school due to an illness, he or she cannot come to the Tree House
Children are welcome back to the Tree House when they are fever-free, without medication for at least 24 hours. If a child appears to be ill, the attendant on duty will immediately notify the parent to take the child home.
The child watch attendants cannot administer any medications.