Becoming a mother is life changing. But the joys of motherhood can come with physical and emotional changes. Will we get our core strength back? How can we improve our pelvic health? What’s the best way to cope with postpartum depression? Fit Mama can help you answer these questions and make healthy choices through the many phases of motherhood.
Come enjoy a morning with other moms.
- Ask a Dov with Megan Forshee, DO, OB/GYN
- Abdominal separation (diastasis recti) screening
- Improving your core at home
- Sexual health information
- Free yoga and ZUMBA classes*
- Weight management information
- Giveaways and raffle items
Saturday, March 18
10 a.m. to noon
Tamarac, 1401 W. Main Street, Fremont
This event is free and open to everyone, including non-members.
Call 231.924.1788 for more information.
*Registration is required for these classes; call 231.924.1788 to reserve your spot.